$99 Over The Knee Boots (Lowland Dupe) + A Link-Up

January 11, 2017

I've been wanting to share these Lowland boot dupes for quite a while now. I absolutely love the price tag on these, and I can vouch for the quality as well. My search for the perfect Lowland dupe was a long one. Stuart Weitzman Lowlands run around $800, if you're unfamiliar and I wasn't about to spend that amount of money on a pair of shoes...no way.
SHAFT HEIGHT IS KEY

I was thorough in my search because I've seen tons have claimed that they've found the perfect boot that is comparable to the Stuart Weitzman Lowland yet the shaft is way too short. These boots that I found are almost the EXACT same shaft height!. There is a .7 ish difference. This was important to me as I was trying to replicate the look of the Lowlands! Shaft heigh also affects how well the boots stay up on whatever part of your leg they reach, so it totally makes sense that that part is key.
 OUTFIT DETAILS: DRESS | BOOTS | SIMILAR HAT









  *Photos by Erika Greene Photography | @erikagreenephotography

Jacqueline and I post our link-ups every Thursday! Each week we style a specific theme and share it with our readers + fellow bloggers alongside a special guest host! We love the community it encourages and learning about everyone's unique take on a specific trend. Come back weekly to visit us! This week our theme is prints and patterns!

1. We kindly ask that you follow the two hosts: L from Living in Color on Bloglovin', Jacqueline from Stylin' In St. Louis via Bloglovin', and our guest host Valery of Valery Brennan on Bloglovin'(The first 3 links in the link-up.)

2. Please link back to Larissa and Jacqueline's blog on the post you linked to, stating that you joined in on the fun over at Spotlight Weekly.

3. Enjoy reading other blogs and make new blogger friends!



SPOTLIGHT: This week's spotlight is Sara of Haute & Humid. Jacqueline and I adore her look from last week's link-up! Be sure to stop by her blog and say hello.
NEXT WEEK: Next week is a free week so we are styling black and white! Thanks so much for linking up each week! Have a fabulous rest of your day!



xo. L



<!— end InLinkz script -->

10 comments:

  1. You're looking so beautiful in this boho and girly dress!

    http://lartoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the OTK boots you are wearing!!

    ~ xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit so much! That dress is adorable and those boots are perfection!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have seen this post before I bought my boots. My shaft height is too low and they keep falling down. Oh, and your link-up is not working yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look this week! That dress is darling. I did want to let you know, however, that your linkup isn't working.

    Thanks,
    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these pictures are gorgeous. I am obsessed with OTK boots obviously since I wear them with everything lol

    Life is just Rosie
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great find! I am on the search for some black OTK boots and yours look PERFECT! You look stunning in this floral dress and I love the hat! Such a great look - thanks for hosting :)

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit---it totally looks like a photo I just saw in Star Magazine!!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this!! The hat, the boots and your dress!! Perfection!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...